Monday, April 22, 2013

Herb Garden Maintenance

I had one thought that got me through another Monday work day.  The thought was getting outside in the evening, and working on the herb garden.  Every spring I am always amazed by how much of the herb garden survives the winter.  But you can tell by the looks of it that it needs some TLC.  


This is what I started with this evening.

I trimmed a lot of the dead parts of the plants away.  The rosemary is looking really rough. I hope it makes it, but I'm not going to hold my breath.  I also was able to replace the gnome that was in very bad shape.  My good friend Georgia gave me a special gnome over the holidays and today she made her debut in the herb garden.  Thanks Georgia!




There is still work to do, but I am pleased with how it looks now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment