For years I've wanted to make a gingerbread house. Last year I was finally motivated to do it and with Mary Ann's help we made it happen. I found a template in a book and made the gingerbread from scratch. Then we just ran with it and kept coming up with more and more ideas of things to add. This year I wasn't really in the mood to do it. It's a project that takes time and you really need to be in the mood to do it. It took us about 3 weeks to complete. Below is the end result. The base is a lazy susan that we covered with cardboard and foil. I made two batches of royal icing which makes great glue and snow. Everything is edible except for the base. Happy Holidays!!!